So Gujarati school has just ended and my mum has decided to go shopping whilst abandoning me in the car (thank god she took my brother or it would have been ww3,Phew !)
It's week 3 since I joined finally made a friend,yes! (Her name's Riya) The pressures on as I have to pass an exam at diwali in order to go into the second year and swiftly move to the third year by July so working really hard:/
Moving on..
I've finally got the results for the science test,I have done well....and got into set 1 so now I can do triple award science for gcse! My mum is getting me some books I wanted and shoes I want (endless collection of shoes alert!)
My advise to you guys for doing well in any test or exam is to see your and over come distractions,do everything by little mile stones and eventually you will be in touching distance of it:) (my mum says that if want truly,you will surely have it)
Another thing that my family believe is that god never say no he says either :
1)not now later
2)I have something even better for you so keep faith
So guys I hope guys take my advise and utilise it
Hope you guys,have a great weekend and until next time adios amigos

It's week 3 since I joined finally made a friend,yes! (Her name's Riya) The pressures on as I have to pass an exam at diwali in order to go into the second year and swiftly move to the third year by July so working really hard:/
Moving on..
I've finally got the results for the science test,I have done well....and got into set 1 so now I can do triple award science for gcse! My mum is getting me some books I wanted and shoes I want (endless collection of shoes alert!)
My advise to you guys for doing well in any test or exam is to see your and over come distractions,do everything by little mile stones and eventually you will be in touching distance of it:) (my mum says that if want truly,you will surely have it)
Another thing that my family believe is that god never say no he says either :
1)not now later
2)I have something even better for you so keep faith
So guys I hope guys take my advise and utilise it
Hope you guys,have a great weekend and until next time adios amigos

No comments:
Post a Comment