me

me

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today..

Hey!
Well,I went swimming today like every Wednesday and I realized how tired I actually am but it still was fun and I messed around friend .
Also last week we had tested in science for set movements so this week, it has been a nervous wait for the results after been given hints by one of my teachers I am even more anxious. I hope I do well although I wouldn't mind doing double science,its good also :$
So next week we have injections on Thursday and also It's open evening at school oh poor me :d even though I'm excited and will do justice
To my school and the department that I'm representing.
I'm tired,anxious but looking forward to the week ahead so until
next time adios amigos :)

Below is a picture from the recent Olympic games in London.

No comments:

Post a Comment