me

me

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Ouch!.....Yawn :/....NOOO!

Hey!
So just got back from tuition and I thought I'd fill you guys in on what
has happened this week..:)

Well,Starting from the weekend I had loads of homework to do (sad ...I know),My Brother,Uncle and I have decided to go see James Bond Skyfall during the holidays which are literally round the corner yes! :D
really excited for that! It's coming out in the UK on the 26th October!

On the downside I strained my wrist on the train because I had to change so many  trains and there was no where to sit,It was really crowded and there were lots of delays due to "some engineering works" :( Thanks to that I had to trek around London for 2 hours for a journey which normally would be 30 minutes,I got very frustrated in the end but my mum made my day when I returned home at 9.00PM (London time) when she made fajitas,tacos, enchiladas and nachos mmm! yummy! This brought the smile on my face again :D


On Monday we had injections ouch! My arm still aches now. (: *sigh*I went home thinking that it was a Tuesday for some reason? I realised when my mum told me (what is up with me lately? really? I need to wake up and smell the coffee! ) I received a mountain of homework business and English mainly around 8:30 that night I fell asleep because I was feeling tired and drowsy.
At 3;00 am I woke up coughing and sneezing  and getting no sleep all night so this week I have felt slightly under the weather )':

Today, when I woke up my arm was numb and had lost feeling so my morning routine was a uphill struggle :(
I found out that my business course has changed so I felt annoyed after putting in so much effort (not fair!) In French we were assigned some prep for our upcoming controlled assessment... and in English I felt frustrated with my teacher because she was being really annoying.

If  i would describe my life in one word it would be as BUSY because i always have something to do everyday of the week even the weekends,my mum says that it is good to busy as a result your good at juggling thing in your life when your older :) 

I'm leaving you guys with a quote..:

You don't learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over. 
Sir Richard Branson 

Until next time adios amigos! :)

2 comments:

  1. Helloo Jemini. The Nachos looked good! Tasty. Just one thing I'm going to correct you on, (as I will most likely forget tomorrow at school)is that you have to say, My brother, uncle and I, not me. Anyway, good blog post. I finally got round to reading it. Will be doing some Russian now :(
    See you tomorrow :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. correcting that right now thanks :)
      hope your better! x
      see you Monday :)

      Delete